DOWNLOAD THE ABN NEWS ALL IN ONE MOBILE APP
Now Available On:
Connect with us

METRO

PHOTO: Three Storey Building On Fire In Anambra State

Published

on

A three-storey residential building was on Tuesday gutted by fire in Umuoji street by old road Nkpor, Anambra State.

The fire, which affected the topmost floor of the building located close to a hospital, was reportedly caused by an electrical fault.

The Nation gathered that no death was recorded in the incident but property worth millions were gutted in the inferno.

The Chief firefighter in the state, Engr. Martin Agbili, confirmed the incident, saying no casualty was recorded.

He said his men were on ground to put out the fire from escalating to other floors.

“The fire was caused by a power surge. My men arrived at the scene almost immediately and were able to contain the fire,” he added.

COSEYL Canvasses Support For ABN TV Over Damage Of Equipments

 


DISCLAIMER


For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to abnonlinetv@gmail.com

For Advert and other info, you can call 07013559600 or send a WhatsApp Message to 07013559600

Facebook Comments
Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: "Aso Rock Needs Cleansing" - Primate Elijah Warns Buhari | ABN TV

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending